Sunday, February 21, 2010

17 Weeks Today!

Well, today is the 17 week mark.  Three more weeks and we'll be half way through the pregnancy!  CRAZY!! 
So lately I've been throwing around names with Nick because on March 30th we will be able to tell the gender.  We can't really agree on a girl name at all.  The boy name is picked out but we would still like everyone's opinion.  So I made my own name list and you can go to the link and vote on your favorite name.  I'm still not sure about the girls names but so far this is some that we like.
http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9754042 

So go to the link and vote for us.... we would love your input!

Our next appointment is on March 2nd... we'll post more then!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty clever site to help choose baby names. Once I clicked on one, I didn't expect it to disappear. Anyway, Joselyn got a false positive from me. Sorry. They need to have an undecided column as well. My only comment is that as a teacher it is awful to try to pronounce some student's names. Grady sounds nice, but keep this in mind. Garrett always has to repeat his name to others because they think it is Jaret, or something like that. He has always hated that people don't get it right off the bat. Grady could easily be confused with Brady similar to Garrett's situation. After you get used to them it is OK. You really have to go by what you like, but keep in mind when you see your little one, they may not look like the name you have chosen. We always had to test it out by hollering it around the house, up the stairs, or down the stairs to see if it sounded right. Have fun, I still lists from when Amanda and Garrett were born. It is odd to look back on that list now. I certainly don't know what I was thinking. You know one thing everyone did back in the day was to check out the new names on the Soap Operas. Those were always interesting to consider.

    ReplyDelete